This School will cover topics in random processes, ergodic theory, heat kernel and potential theory, Lévy processes, coalescent and fragmentation theory, stochastic differential equations, percolation theory, finance, probabilistic algorithms and particle systems, and we look forward to seeing the latest developments in these areas.
There is a limited budget to cover travels in Latin America and local expenses to PhD students and postdocs in the region. If you are interested in participating in the school write to firstname.lastname@example.org and send 2 recommendation letters before October 15, 2016.
- Alejandro Maass (CMM-DIM, Universidad de Chile)
- Servet Martínez (CMM-DIM, Universidad de Chile)
- Jaime San Martín (CMM-DIM, Universidad de Chile)
- Center for Mathematical Modeling, U. Chile
- Department of Mathematical Engineering, U. Chile
- Conicyt-Basal Program
More info http://eventos.cmm.uchile.cl/ir2016/